Sunday 5 January 2014

A Little Love





Happy New Year, lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful one. I was in bed by 10pm on Hogmanay, all snuggled up for my 5:30am alarm on new year's day for work, so there were no wild parties for me. 

This week has been quiet, between working and sleeping I've done very little. The absolute highlight was my cousin having her gorgeous baby girl on Friday evening! I visited them yesterday and enjoyed teeny tiny baby snuggles before reluctantly handing her back to her parents. 

I've been thinking of my goals, dreams and aspirations for the year too and sorting out my Filofax. Can you spot my colour scheme for the year? My teenage self would never have been caught dead with pink accessories, but now I can't get enough.

Look out for more regular posting from me from now on, as after months of not having a laptop I finally ordered a new one! 


2 comments:

  1. I had an early one on NYE, nothing wrong with that! Awww I love newborn baby cuddles, I want someone I know to have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE congratulations to your cousin :) :) :) That's so exciting! P.S. I'm with you on the color pink haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so please leave a wee message!