Thursday 5 December 2013

A New Addition

Harry Collage

As promised in my last post, here's a wee introduction to the little man who has been occupying most of my time over the last month!

His name is Harry (chosen because Harry's have a reputation for being cheeky boys, and he is definitely cheeky), he's now around 20 weeks old and he is just the softest, fluffiest little thing. I am definitely a crazy cat lady now, and have to stop myself from instagramming pictures of him all day. But I really do think that he's the cutest.

Currently his favourite things to do are trying to jump into the fridge to pinch some extra food, sliding around on our wooden floors and wakening me up at 5 am by lying on my face. He loves jumping into the shower when you're trying to wash and smothering you with cuddles if you've been out of the house for even ten minutes.

I'll wrap this post up here, as I really could gush about him all day and I'm sure most of you don't want to read that! Any other cat-fanatics out there? Let's be pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please leave a wee message!