Sunday 13 January 2013

A Little Love




Hello lovelies! Well, what a week this has been! It's included interviews, rejections, lots of needles, positive thoughts and very sadly a bereavement yesterday. I've just had a wee look over my gratitude journal and it's hard to believe that so much has happened in seven short days. No wonder I'm exhausted today! 

Here's what I've been loving and grateful for:

 Getting lots of yummy, fresh fruit and veg into my body with every meal
 Baby steps towards a new career move
 A lovely day out with my mum to Callander (post to come shortly!)
 Learning to be patient with things that aren't in your control- I was stuck in a traffic jam for two hours on Wednesday!
 Les Misérables!!
 Baking 108 (!) cupcakes for a friend's birthday party and everyone loving them
 Doing everything you can to support loved ones when they need it
 Lots of snuggles with the puppy
 Devouring the first book in the Game of Thrones series

It's been a trying week, to say the least, but there have been some lovely moments throughout it. Les Mis was a definite highlight, and I might do a wee post on this during the next few days. 

Hope you had a fab week!! 



2 comments:

  1. What a week! I'm really sorry for your loss Nicola, and good luck with your new career move - I used to work in a career centre for a year and a half (my uni one) so give me a shout because I might know something about what you want to do? Much love. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll send you a wee message if I think of anything I want to know!! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so please leave a wee message!