Sunday 19 February 2012

Winter Walks


Sundays are definitely a day for long, leisurely walks with the dogs. My mum and I took two of my dogs (I have three) to Linlithgow today for a brisk and chilly walk around the loch.

Linlithgow is a gorgeous little town, full of quaint shops and tearooms, and is one of my favourite places to go for a wander around charity shops. The best part about the town, however, is the stunning palace which is situated right on the loch.

The walk we did today is just over 2 miles long, and takes you in a circular route around the loch, so you're blessed with stunning views of the palace the whole way around. It's pretty quiet once you pass the play parks within the town, and is perfect for the dogs to run around without bothering many people.

I always like to go for a good walk on a Sunday, as I end up stuffing myself silly at Sunday dinner with the family every week! Tonight's dinner involved pasta, pizza, lots of bread and cake. Carb central!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, so please leave a wee message!