Monday 2 January 2012

Shake it out



Forth Rail Bridge, South Queensferry



After a not so pleasant start to 2012, I found myself in a bit of a funk. Not miserable, not sad, just...a bit out of sorts. We all have periods like that, right? And we all have little things that we do to shake ourselves out of it.



One of my favourite things to do to clear my head is to jump in the car with my dogs and just drive. No destination in mind, just an Ipod full of good music and the open road. It certainly helped a little, and the wind and the rain definitely blew some cobwebs away and left me feeling a bit more refreshed.



I'm just about to indulge in one of my other favourite "cheer myself up activities" and go for a nice, hot bath full of Lush goodies.



How do you get yourself out of a funk? What helps put the smile back on your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please leave a wee message!